Registration: Suffolk SS100 Jaguar. Registered as a Jaguar 4.2 litre Sports. USA, Canada, Australia and European exportable car.
Engine: Jaguar XK 4.2 litre engine. Fitted with twin 2 inch SU HS8 carburettors and choke unit. Polished E-type cam covers. Engine fan and electric fan.
Engine re-build spec: 4.2 litre XK engine completely remanufactured by Scholar specifically for this car. Fully balanced internal mass including lightened flywheel. Rebuilt starter, alternator, distributor, water pump. Full stainless steel twin pipe exhaust system fitted.
Gearbox & Differential: Jaguar Short Compact 4 speed + overdrive unit. Salisbury differential. All the above fully rebuilt by Jaguar specialists.
Chassis & Bodywork:
- MIG welded 150 x 50 x 3mm closed box section.
- Lockheed disc brakes.
- Adjustable shock absorbers on 6 coil spring suspension.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Servo power disc brakes.
- Bodywork in GRP and steel. Louvred alloy bonnet. Totally accurate recreation of the 1938 Jaguar SS100. Bodywork finished in metallic gunmetal grey colour.
- Wheels: 18" 72 spoke wheels in red and fitted with Blockley High Performance tyres.
- Stainless Type 40 headlamps.
- Connolly leather in Red with contrasting grey Wilton carpets including carpeting to locker.
- Moto-Lita steering wheel.
- Fittings: Heater, fan, sidescreens, fitted hood in black mohair, tonneau cover and maroon hood bag. Aeroscreens, windwings, luggage rack. Seat belts, GB plate, tool kit, jack and copper faced hammer.
Mileage: 33,000 with 2 owners
Supplied ready to use and enjoy with a 6 month return to workshop guarantee.