Registration: Suffolk SS100 Jaguar. Registered as a Jaguar 4.2 litre Sports. USA, Canada, Australia and European exportable car.
Engine: Jaguar XK 4.2 litre engine. Fitted with twin 2 inch SU HS8 carburettors and choke unit. Polished E-type cam covers. Engine fan and electric fan.
Engine re-build spec: 4.2 litre XK engine completely remanufactured by Scholar specifically for this car. Fully balanced internal mass including lightened flywheel. Rebuilt starter, alternator, distributor, water pump. Full stainless steel 6 branch manifold headers and full twin pipe exhaust system fitted.
Gearbox & Differential: Jaguar Short Compact 4 speed + overdrive unit. Salisbury differential. All the above fully rebuilt by Jaguar specialists.
Chassis & Bodywork:
- MIG welded 150 x 50 x 3mm closed box section.
- Lockheed disc brakes.
- Adjustable shock absorbers on 6 coil spring suspension.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Servo power disc brakes.
- Bodywork in GRP and steel. Louvred alloy bonnet. Totally accurate recreation of the 1938 Jaguar SS100. Bodywork finished in metallic Anthracite grey colour.
- Wheels: 18" 72 spoke wheels in metallic Anthracite grey and fitted with Blockley High Performance tyres.
- Lucas QK596 headlights with halogen bulbs.
- Lucas QK spotlamps with high intensity units.
- Connolly leather in claret Red with matching Wilton carpets including carpeting to locker.
- Moto-Lita steering wheel.
- Fittings: Heater, fan, sidescreens, fitted hood in black mohair, tonneau cover and hood bag. Aeroscreens, windwings, luggage rack. Seat belts, GB plate, tool kit, jack and copper faced hammer.
Mileage: 4500 only. Condition as new. Meticulously maintained by single owner since new build.
Supplied ready to use and enjoy with a 6 month return to workshop guarantee.