Registration: Suffolk SS100 Jaguar. Registered as a Jaguar 4.2 litre Sports. USA, Canada, Australia and European exportable car.
Historic registration number RYM 294.
Engine: Jaguar XK 4.2 litre engine. Fitted with twin 2 inch SU HS8 carburettors and choke unit. Polished E-type cam covers. Engine fan and electric fan.
Engine re-build spec: 4.2 litre XK engine completely remanufactured by VSE to Fast Road specification specifically for this car. High Performance cylinder head. Fully balanced internal mass including lightened flywheel. Rebuilt starter, alternator, distributor, water pump. Full stainless steel 6 branch manifold headers and full twin pipe exhaust system fitted.
Gearbox & Differential: Jaguar Short Compact 4 speed + overdrive unit. Salisbury differential. All the above fully rebuilt by Jaguar specialists.
Chassis & Bodywork:
- MIG welded 150 x 50 x 3mm closed box section.
- Lockheed disc brakes.
- Adjustable shock absorbers on 6 coil spring suspension.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Servo power disc brakes.
- Bodywork in GRP and steel. Louvred alloy bonnet. Totally accurate recreation of the 1938 Jaguar SS100. Bodywork finished in Metallic Gunmetal Grey colour.
- Wheels: 18" 72 spoke wheels in Colour Coded Gumetal and fitted with Blockley High Performance tyres.
- Rear luggage rack. (Box for luggage rack available at extra cost)
- Lucas QK596 headlights with halogen bulbs.
- Matching Lucas Qk Spotlamps mounted on front valance
- Connolly leather in Claret Red with matching Wilton carpets including carpeting to locker.
- Heated seats and Moto-Lita steering wheel.
- Fittings: Heater, fan, sidescreens, tonneau cover, hoodbag, fitted hood in black mohair. Aeroscreens, windwings, luggage rack. Seat belts, GB plate, tool kit, jack and copper faced hammer.
Mileage: 6000 only. Condition as new. Meticulously maintained by single owner since new build